Wednesday 28 November 2012

We hit 1000 hits

Just a quick note to thank all you readers for visiting my blog.  I reached 1000 hits today which is an excellent milestone considering the short period of time this blog has been up and the limited topics of conversation.

Thanks for reading and please let me know what you would like to read in upcoming entries. 

I can advise that my house design is moving forward  (slower than hoped but still at a reasonable pace).  I will soon be able to post floor plans and advise the factors that were considered in their layout.  I will then be moving on to the engineering of the floors and roof structures.  I am aiming for plans submission and permit applications for Late February of 2013.  I anticipate needing a couple of variances that I will discuss further in a future posting.  I am crossing my fingers that this can be approved faster than the 4 months typically quoted, as I need to start by late May, or very early June at the latest, if I am to have any chance of getting the roof on before the winter rains.  If this was not achievable, I would be delaying the start until the spring of 2014.

Once again, thanks for visiting and please check back often or better yet subscribe so that you are automatically notified of new postings.

Cheers!

No comments: