Sunday 27 November 2011

Blog Posting Frequency

First of all - thank you very much!  I only initiated this blog yesterday and I have already had 42 hits.  Many have emailed me and wished me well on my journey.  Thank you - this will encourage me and in a sense make me accountable which should help me keep on track.

Like a good heating system, I will regulate my postings so that I provide a steady even flow.  I plan to at first publish monthly and then more frequently as I progress on this project.  I encourage you to take advantage of Google's tools and either sign up for updates by email, set up a feed (bottom left of screen), or become a follower.  All the methods will let you know when a new posting is available so that you do not have to waste time checking back.

I also have turned on the comments so they are available to everyone and not just those with a Google account (thanks to the reader who advised me to make this change).

Now time to sit back and enjoy the ride!

No comments: